We’re very proud to announce that we have successfully received our private dental practice accreditation, following a comprehensive one-year assessment period.
“Achieving accreditation demonstrates a commitment to the provision of excellent dental care and continuous quality improvement within the practice environment.”
Private Dental Practice Accreditation
- This accreditation acknowledges our commitment to ongoing, high safety and quality standards
- It provides peace of mind to our patients, too, who can be assured that they will be getting the best dental care
- It is reassessed every two years
- Building a culture of quality and patient safety, which reduces clinical and general risks
- Education and engagement of staff in quality improvement processes and systems
- Providing an objective measure of the safety and quality of services for the reassurance of both patients and the wider community.
National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards
It is a voluntary, evidence-based program, based on the National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards:
- Governance for Safety and Quality in Health Service Organisations
- Partnering with Consumers
- Preventing and Controlling Healthcare Associated Infections
- Medication Safety
- Patient Identification and Procedure Matching
- Clinical Handover
For more information about accreditation and the accreditation process, click here.
Herald Avenue Dental Centre in Willetton
To make an appointment, please call 9259 5774 or book online.